Contact Optus: Customer Service Numbers, Contact Links, & Postal Address
As one of the largest broadband providers, Optus has an extensive customer service network at its new and current customers disposal. No matter your enquiry, this article will provide all methods of contacting Optus including by phone, email, online, and postal mail.
Phone numbers to contact Optus customer service
Optus Australia provides many different phone numbers for their clients to call, here you can find the most important Optus customer service numbers for both residential and business clients.
Phone numbers for Optus residential customers
Residential customers can find customer service numbers for general support, tech support, broadband information, and more.
- Optus residential customers can find general support by dialling 133 973 for help with mobile products and services, television and internet products, or TV tech support, available weekdays 8 am to 7 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Optus also offers a direct customer care number at 1300 300 973.
- For information on satellite broadband, contact 1300 361 930 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm weekdays.
- Satellite mobile customers can find more information at 1800 500 269 from 8 am-7 pm weekdays.
Phone numbers for Optus small business customers
Optus offers multiple customer support numbers for its small business clients with 1-5 employee or team members.
- Small businesses can contact Optus small business customer support by dialling 133 343.
- Small business sales support can be dialled at 1800 200 707.
- Medium-sized businesses can also get in touch with the Optus business specialist during the weekday between 9 am-5 pm by dialling 1300 286 810 (Optus Head Office) or 1300 696 395 (Optus Local Office).
Phone numbers for Optus large business customers
Large business and enterprise customers can reach large business customer support for help from within Australia and overseas.
- To reach Optus’s large business customer support, dial 134 315 which is available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5:30 pm for general enquiries, but also available 24/7 for emergency incidents.
- To contact Optus Large Business sales, call 1300 584 081 during the week between 9 am and 5 pm.
- For overseas clients, their customer service number is +61 2 8087 3140, and their business sales number is +61 2 8019 30865.
Best Time To Contact Customer ServiceOptus customer service is available during the normal workweek, with some services available during the weekend. During peak hours between 9 am and 12 pm, customers can be expected to possibly wait when attempting to reach an operator.
Optus technical support contact number
- For residential tech support with mobile phones, NBN, and home phone issues contact 131 344, which is available 24/7, 365 days out of the year.
- TV tech support can be reached by the Optus general support number 133 397. For satellite mobile and broadband, call the respective numbers at 1800 500 269 for satellite mobile and 1300 361 930 for satellite broadband.
- For businesses, the general large business support number 134 351 is available for technical emergencies.
Optus email and address
Optus customer service can be emailed at email@example.com. All snail mail can be sent to Optus's postal address
Customer Relations Group
PO Box 306
Salisbury South SA, 5106
Optus's headquarters are located at Macquarie Park, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
How to pay your bills with Optus
Optus offers many ways to pay your bills, including via their app, text, BPAY, online, and by phone.
|Method||How to Pay|
|Text||Text "Menu" to 9999 and choose option 11|
|BPAY||Contact your local financial institution and quote your biller code|
|Optus My Account||Access My Account Here|
|Optus App||Open Optus on your Android or iPhone|
Optus online and on social media
Optus has a strong online presence with many available online customer service options, including 24/7 online chat both on their website and app.
Optus App for Android and iPhone Optus has a comprehensive app available on both iPhone and Android. Through this app, customers can check their usage and billing, recharge their account, and have access to 24/7 customer support.