iiNet Customer Support: Phone Numbers, Address, & Online Help
iiNet provides customers with ample ways to contact their customer support through phone, email, and online. This article provides all the methods for contacting iiNet customer support no matter your enquiry.
Phone numbers to call iiNet
iiNet has several phone numbers available to call, depending on your needs, for both residential and business customers. iiNet provides dedicated numbers for their sales, tech support, and billing, as well as the hours available for each customer service team.
iiNet phone numbers for residential customers
iiNet residential customers can get in touch with iiNet customer support by calling 13 19 17, during the week from 8 am to 11 pm, or on the weekends from 8:30 am to 8 pm. Otherwise, customers can call the following numbers to reach the specific help they need from iiNet customer service:
- Residential customers in need of iiNet tech support can call 13 22 58, which is available 24/7
- Billing help by phone is available weekdays 8 am to 9 pm, and weekends 9 am to 5:30 pm, and can also be called at 13 22 58.
- For iiNet customers in need of translation services, they can call the TIS national by dialling 13 14 50 and asking for iiNet at 13 19 17
- For hard of hearing or deaf customers or anyone who needs TTY or the National Relay Service, they can dial 13 36 77 and ask for 13 19 17
iiNet business customer phone numbers
iiNet provides one number for its business customers to call the customer service, which is 13 86 89. With this number, business customers can reach iiNet sales team, customer support team, and billing team.
- For business customers with sales enquiries, the sales team is available weekdays from 8 am to 8 pm.
- For any business customer enquiries related to technical support, the iiNet tech team is available weekdays from 8 am to 9 pm, and weekends from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
- For business customers with questions or concerns with billing, the iiNet billing team is available during the week from 8 am to 9 pm, and weekends 9 am to 5:30 pm.
iiNet connections and hosting support
iiNet has separate customer service numbers for those with activation and connection support, and for those who need support with domains and hosting. For activations and connections, customers can dial 1300 634 515 between 8 am and 8 pm weekdays.
For support with domains and hosting, customers can call 1300 378 638 between 8 am and 8 pm weekdays, or on weekends between 8:30 am and 5 pm.
Best time to call iiNet customer service
iiNet customer service is generally available during the normal hours of the workday, as well as additional hours during the weekend. Customers calling during peak hours during the mid-morning can usually expect a wait time before speaking to a live operator.
iiNet technical support
iiNet technical support is available 24/7 for residential customers and can be reached by dialling 13 22 58 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For business customers, technical support can be contacted by dialling 13 86 89 or by emailing email@example.com, Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm, and weekends from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
iiNet customer relations fax, email, and postal address
For iiNet customers whose enquiry isn’t solved by contacting their dedicated customer service teams, iiNet has a specific customer relations department which can handle your problem.
Customer relations can be reached via fax at 1300 785 632 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers can also send a letter by post to:
502 Hay St, Subiaco
iiNet email address
For customers who prefer to email, both residential and business customers can email iiNet customer service for their enquiries.
iiNet residential customer emails
iiNet’s residential customers can email for support with sales, tech, and billing.
- All sales enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com
- For technical support, residential customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any questions or concerns related to billing, residential customers can email email@example.com
iiNet business customer emails
Business customers looking to reach out to iiNet customer support by email can do so for sales, tech support, and billing.
- Business customers looking to reach out to the iiNet sales team can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- iiNet tech support and billing can both be emailed at email@example.com
- For any support with domains and hosting, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address, headquarters, iiNet iiStore
For any postal correspondence, letters may be sent to iiNet headquarters:
Attn: iiNet Support
502 Hay Street
Subiaco, WA, 6008 Australia
The phone number for the iiNet head office is +61 132 258, which is open between the hours of 8 am and 10 pm during the week.
The Perth iiNet iiStore is located at Ground Floor, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco, WA 6008 and is open between 8:30 am and 5 pm weekdays, as well as 9 am to 5 pm Saturday. The iiStore is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
How to contact iiNet to pay a bill
To contact iiNet for billing, residential customers can dial billing support at 13 22 58 Monday to Friday, 8 am to 10 pm or weekends 9 am to 6 pm. Residential customers can also contact iiNet billing support via email at email@example.com. iiNet also offers its online customer platform Toolbox, which can be used to pay bills, check broadband usage, or check phone records.
Billing support for business customers can be called by dialling 13 86 89 during the week from 8 am to 9 pm, or weekends from 9 am to 5:30 pm. Business customers can also contact billing support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to an iiNet broadband service
For broadband services, residential customers can call iiNet sales to sign up at 13 19 17, Monday to Friday 8 am to 11 pm or Saturday and Sunday 8:30 am to 8 pm.
- Residential customers may also email sales for assistance subscribing to broadband by emailing email@example.com, in addition to signing up online.
- Business customers can dial 13 86 89 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance subscribing to a broadband service.
Contact iiNet overseas
For all customers abroad, iiNet’s international number is +61 8 9214 2222 which is available during the same Australian business hours; weekdays from 8 am to 11 pm AEST and weekends from 8:30 am to 8 pm AEST.
iiNet app and social media
iiNet has an online presence on various social media platforms, as well as via the iiNet app, available on both the App Store and Google Play.
iiNet also has a blog, which has many articles covering everything from NBN to the news in tech, to entertainment.